moore décor

moore décor is inspired by classic European design - with a modern American twist. Enjoy this blog with all of the beautiful things that inspire me in creating rooms that I love.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Dinner Party

I love having dinner parties! The key is to keep everything simple. Make sure you know your guests' likes and dislikes. Nothing worse than having Beef Bourguignon and your guest is a vegan. Set a stunning table, whether its casual or formal, have a  theme to go with the menu. I use my yellow French linen for a Mexican feast and my white linen for a more formal meal. It's very important to keep the center piece low, so your guests can see one another. Have a great playlist ready and Have Fun!

~


Perfect Balance
~


Centerpiece too large - you need to see your friends on the other side
~


Stunning wine cellar setting
~


Table Setting Instructions
~

If you're attending a dinner ~ bring your manners!
Emily Post makes "Manners" easy... 



~
I best get busy, my guests will be arriving soon and they are bringing dinner! The best guests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment